We are unconventional, foreign invested company, R&D Studio of IT professionals with record at the US technology startups such as Systinet, Mercury Interactive, as well as longer job history at large corporations such as Hewlett-Packard and DHL. Nowadays we help to build new startups such as Price f(x), Trip.market, InfluxData and Bonitoo. Pricefx is #1 fast growing SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider (Gartner 2018).
Site Reliability Engineer
Linux, Networks, Database, Performance tuning, MariaDB, VPN, administration, Firewall, English
You will be part of the new team responsible for an infrastructure, where Pricefx application is running. The team is prepared to jump in, when issues occur, is proactive to avoid future problems whenever possible and plans for growth and new demands.
We are Pricefx Vietnam – #1 fast growing SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider (Gartner 2018)! See pricefx.com for more info.
What do we offer
We believe that having a great work / life balance is a key to success and happiness. We don’t like micromanagement and extended working hours, we support our colleagues in many ways, but expect pro activity and honest behavior in return.
- Flexible working time and work-from-home option
- Friendly western management style
- Premium health care & insurance programs
- English class with native speakers
- International experience (our colleagues are in Europe, Australia, US and customers worldwide)
- Business trips to Europe, Australia …
- Every-day chance to practice and improve your English
- Opportunity to work on-site in Europe, Australia
- Opportunity to relocate between HCMC and Da Nang offices
- Competitive compensation/salary
- 13th month salary
- Work in professional team under experienced mentor and supervisor
- Clear and growing career path in the company
- Agile development and friendly colleagues to support your start and your personal technical growth
- Optional BYOD (bring your own device) allowance
- Modern and attractive working environment, relax zone
- Team building activities
- Free coffee and cookies in the pantry
- Free parking
You will be in charge of…
- Investigation of issues in HW, Linux, Networks, Databases
- Performance tuning
- Installations, configurations, deployments
- Work on standards and documentation
If you know how to make software, then you can create big things.
I always follow the same idea: Start small and disrupt to create something big.
The real force of Silicon Valley is the mentality, the spirit. There’s no reason at all that can’t be replicated in Paris.
The real force of Silicon Valley is the mentality, the spirit. There’s no reason at all that can’t be replicated in Prague.
The real force of Silicon Valley is the mentality, the spirit. There’s no reason at all that can’t be replicated in Saigon.
Each week I try to have three lunches with my children, one working lunch, and one lunch with mates.
I have done a lot of stupid things in my life.
What should you have to succeed?
To achieve all this, you need to be patient yet pro-active, gracious yet confident, independent yet cooperative…but mainly eager for challenges because both your soft-skills and technical knowledge will be truly tested in RnD4U!
- Excellent communication and consulting skills (English)
- Good knowledge of
- Linux administration ideally Debian
- MariaDB, PostgreSQL administration, tuning, replications
- At least basic Networking knowledge, DNS, VPN, Firewall
- Apache, HAproxy
- ELK stack
- Salt Stack
About RnD4U and Pricefx
How to apply?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and include your CV/cover letter or whatever you like to present yourself. Hotline: 0937223076; Skype: ngoclong13. More open positions can be found here.