We are unconventional, foreign invested company, R&D Studio of IT professionals with record at the US technology startups such as Systinet, Mercury Interactive, as well as longer job history at large corporations such as Hewlett-Packard and DHL. Nowadays we help to build new startups such as Price f(x), Trip.market, InfluxData and Bonitoo. Pricefx is #1 fast growing SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider (Gartner 2018).
QA Analyst & Software Tester
Smart, analyst, test-case, automation, selenium …
You will be the right QA hand of Solution Architects on projects: you will know in detail what the customer wanted, how the requirements fit in the customer’s business and how we will test if the solution meets customer expectations. You will describe this know-how for all project team members so that we have a written record to go back to and can make further changes in the project implementation smoothly. You will be the first one to identify the change requests on a project and will help to communicate and resolve them with the rest of the project team.
We are Pricefx Vietnam – #1 fast growing SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider (Gartner 2018)! See pricefx.com for more info.
What do we offer
We believe that having a great work / life balance is a key to success and happiness. We don’t like micromanagement and extended working hours, we support our colleagues in many ways, but expect pro activity and honest behavior in return.
- Flexible working time and work-from-home option
- Friendly western management style
- Premium health care & insurance programs
- English class with native speakers
- International experience (our colleagues are in Europe, Australia, US and customers worldwide)
- Business trips to Europe, Australia …
- Every-day chance to practice and improve your English
- Opportunity to work on-site in Europe, Australia
- Opportunity to relocate between HCMC and Da Nang offices
- Competitive compensation/salary
- 13th month salary
- Work in professional team under experienced mentor and supervisor
- Clear and growing career path in the company
- Agile development and friendly colleagues to support your start and your personal technical growth
- Optional BYOD (bring your own device) allowance
- Modern and attractive working environment, relax zone
- Team building activities
- Free coffee and cookies in the pantry
- Free parking
You will be in charge of…
- Creating QA documentation on a project, reflecting the customer business view
- Creating testing plans
- Preparing and executing tests (which can then be run even by less experienced colleagues)
- Helping customers with defining test cases and acceptance criteria
- Supervising test execution and test documentation, as well as participating in these activities
- Evaluating particular test types
- Helping with user guide creation
- Communication with the customer, Solution Architect and developers to make sure that the business requirements are well understood and well implemented (this includes clarifying and documenting changes, assistance with acceptance tests, tuning test environment architecture etc.
- Helping to prepare/provide training
- Overall testing quality on a project