We are unconventional, foreign invested software company, with offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang (and abroad). Our worldwide customers are startups in need for experienced and cost effective R&D and/or QA services; or large software businesses seeking for offshore subcontracting software development and QA scrum teams on mid- to long- term basis. We help the client or partner to grow their business. While the partner brings the business domain knowledge, we provide all the rest to make IDEAS BECOME REALITY.
English, passion, organization …
What do we offer
- Friendly western management style
- Personal freedom, no hard pressure and easygoing team
- Chance to improve your English communication and organization skills
- International experience
- Full-time or part-time job with working days from Monday to Friday, with some flexibility
- Modern and attractive working environment
- Team building activities
- Free parking
- Salary you like
You will be in charge of…
- Office management
- Improve the look&feel, suggestions
- Order office supplies (Cakes, coffee, tissue, …, Printer – toner, paper …)
- Support company hiring
- Support to CEO and general director
- Provide general support to visitors (customers, candidates, etc.)
- Improve company social media (Facebook, LinkedIn,… )
- Maintain company databases: CV, vendors, hardware, …
- Contact vendors, candidates (make calls, emails, organization)
- Find suitable vendors for required purchase, buy, receive and collect invoices
- Constantly thinking about how to improve working environment and team spirit
- And what else would you like to do or learn?
If you know how to make software, then you can create big things.
I always follow the same idea: Start small and disrupt to create something big.
The real force of Silicon Valley is the mentality, the spirit. There’s no reason at all that can’t be replicated in Paris.
The real force of Silicon Valley is the mentality, the spirit. There’s no reason at all that can’t be replicated in Prague.
The real force of Silicon Valley is the mentality, the spirit. There’s no reason at all that can’t be replicated in Saigon.
Each week I try to have three lunches with my children, one working lunch, and one lunch with mates.
I have done a lot of stupid things in my life.
What should you know to succeed?
- Good English communication
- Sense of humor, be friendly and willing to helping colleagues
- Being proactive, honest, flexible and reliable
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions and solve problems
- Be able to work full-time or part-time
- Good sense of organizing things, events, documents …
- Having your own laptop is an advantage, but we can provide
- Having good computer skills is an advantage and if you are willing to learn we can help, we are computer software company afterall 😉
- (MS office, Libre Office, Google office, sharing documents, organizing documents, social media and more)
Knowledge of at least one of the following technology would be an advantage …
How to apply?
Hotline: 0975029605 (Robert), skype: lighthunt, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. More open positions can be found here.