We are unconventional, foreign invested company, R&D Studio of IT professionals with record at the US technology startups such as Systinet, Mercury Interactive, as well as longer job history at large corporations such as Hewlett-Packard and DHL. Nowadays we help to build new startups such as Price f(x), Trip.market, InfluxData and Bonitoo. Pricefx is #1 fast growing SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider (Gartner 2018).
Would you like to work on software with AI / machine learning? Are you software developer, but you find your work boring and repetitive? Do you miss communication with people? Do you want and interesting and stable job without worries about future?
Then join RnD4U and Pricefx Vietnam and use your skills to help our customers reach their goals!
We are #1 fast growing SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider (Gartner 2018)! See pricefx.com for more info.
What do we offer
We believe that having a great work / life balance is a key to success and happiness. We don’t like micromanagement and extended working hours, we support our colleagues in many ways, but expect pro activity and honest behavior in return.
- Flexible working time and work-from-home option
- Friendly western management style
- Premium health care & insurance programs
- English class with native speakers
- International experience (our colleagues are in Europe, Australia, US and customers worldwide)
- Business trips to Europe, Australia …
- Every-day chance to practice and improve your English
- Opportunity to work on-site in Europe, Australia
- Opportunity to relocate between HCMC and Da Nang offices
- Competitive compensation/salary
- 13th month salary
- Work in professional team under experienced mentor and supervisor
- Clear and growing career path in the company
- Agile development and friendly colleagues to support your start and your personal technical growth
- Optional BYOD (bring your own device) allowance
- Modern and attractive working environment, relax zone
- Team building activities
- Free coffee and cookies in the pantry
- Free parking
You will be in charge of…
- Contributing to a design and architecture of new user interface to our products
- Building and designing UI that is responsive, performant, and accessible
- Using your software craftsmanship: covering code with automated tests, applying software engineering best practices, participating in peer code reviews, technical architecture sessions
- Contributing to a definition of a new design system/library for our products
- Enhancing existing products, fine-tuning of application performance
- Collaborating with other teams like the Core Engineering team developing Backend, UX and Product Management, Support team and Customer Solutions
- Creating web mashups of applications with cloud platforms such as Salesforce, SAP Cloud-for-customer or MS Dynamics in Cloud
- For building using frameworks such as React/Redux, TypeScript, HighCharts, Ember.js, Ant Design, Salesforce Lightning, Node.js, Babel and others
- Using tools like Atlassian cloud suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket), Kibana/ElasticSearch
- And having fun!
If you know how to make software, then you can create big things.
I always follow the same idea: Start small and disrupt to create something big.
The real force of Silicon Valley is the mentality, the spirit. There’s no reason at all that can’t be replicated in Paris.
The real force of Silicon Valley is the mentality, the spirit. There’s no reason at all that can’t be replicated in Prague.
The real force of Silicon Valley is the mentality, the spirit. There’s no reason at all that can’t be replicated in Saigon.
Each week I try to have three lunches with my children, one working lunch, and one lunch with mates.
I have done a lot of stupid things in my life.
What should you have to succeed?
- Solid front-end architecture and coding skills, and experience in building reusable components that fit together into scalable production applications
- The Sense of web UX, with experience building intuitive web interfaces that present data in compelling ways
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Very good knowledge of English language
About RnD4U and Price f(x)
How to apply?
Contact us on email@example.com and include your CV/cover letter or whatever you like to present yourself. Hotline: 0937223076; Skype: ngoclong13. More open positions can be found here.